Client Referral Scheme (CRS) Terms and Conditions
- Referral Fee: We will pay a referral fee of £100 for each new client introduced to us, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
- Transaction Completion: The referral fee will only be paid if the new client’s transaction completes successfully.
- Referral Window: The referral code must be claimed before the new client’s transaction completes.
- Payment Timeline: The referral fee will be paid within 7 days of the transaction completion date.
- Referring Client Verification: To qualify for the referral fee one of your unique referral codes must be entered into the Scheme page of a client you have referred to us. If a code is not entered no feral fee will be paid.
- Right to Refuse Payment: We reserve the right to refuse payment of the referral fee if we suspect fraud or any other violations of these terms and conditions.
- Amendments: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective immediately upon posting.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
By participating in the Client Referral Scheme (CRS), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.